On this episode of “The Loop,” I got some bad news: The best twerking fail video I had ever seen is a fake.
The video was made by late night hose Jimmy Kimmel. It garnered millions of views in just a few days. But rather than mourning the loss of a truly great video, I turn the situation around. If that video made one girl think twerking was a bad idea, it was a success.
I also take a look at a Norwegian music video that is, in a word, strange. It starts out by going through some weird animal sounds only pose one question: “What does the fox say?”
It’s all sorts of weird, but all sorts of catchy. But a warning for parents: It’s not exactly educational. Perhaps you’re better off sticking to Sesame Street.
Finally, it’s the epic video bomb of a lifetime. This guy’s stare is something you have to see.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy