On this episode of The Loop, I talk about a Chinese zoo that’s doing it all wrong.
Going to the zoo is a great educational experience for kids. They can learn a ton about animals and then watch that animal walk around (or, if we’re being realistic, nap). But one Chinese boy pointed out a major issue when he went to the zoo: the lion was barking.
I also take a look at a Danish TV host who decides to eat an entire habanero pepper on-air. He thinks it’s a good idea (spoiler: it’s not) and we all get to sit back and enjoy the fun.
Finally, a man managed to order a Jumbo Jack that cost nearly $40. I was grossed out, but you know the folks over at Liberty Medical were dancing a jig.
- Peak your palate with gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again