I hope you all had a great Mother’s Day because I’m here to ruin it.
A clothing company released a commercial that showed a woman using a pillow pretending to be pregnant. Who knows? Maybe she’s in love and dreaming of being a mother. Maybe her and her significant other are even trying to have a kid?
Or maybe she’s insane. Just watch.
In addition, Jimmy Kimmel made fun of gluten-free people, which is good because they deserve it, even if they leave more cookies for the rest of us. Also, baby ducks are adorable, but they’re also a little crazy.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
- Jimmy Kimmel gets a Britney Spears concert in his bedroom late at night
- Leonardo DiCaprio pretends to be crazy fan, freaks out friend Jonah Hill
- Here’s what you missed at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Rev. Jarrett Maupin: March was successful, nonviolent