I hope you all had a great Mother’s Day because I’m here to ruin it.
A clothing company released a commercial that showed a woman using a pillow pretending to be pregnant. Who knows? Maybe she’s in love and dreaming of being a mother. Maybe her and her significant other are even trying to have a kid?
Or maybe she’s insane. Just watch.
In addition, Jimmy Kimmel made fun of gluten-free people, which is good because they deserve it, even if they leave more cookies for the rest of us. Also, baby ducks are adorable, but they’re also a little crazy.
- Arizona violinist Lindsey Stirling rocks late-night TV crowd on Kimmel
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations