On this episode of “The Loop,” I take a look at a driver who decided to back up on the freeway after they missed their exit.
The driver tries to keep the car on the shoulder, but would you really trust someone who decided to reverse on a highway to keep the car going in a straight line? Good. You shouldn’t.
I also take a look at a new Windows campaign meant to promote Internet Explorer. As a Mac guy, I can’t let this ad stand. Not because it’s sort of creepy, but because it’s just highly inaccurate.
But there is a plus: I can totally see Valley violinist Lindsey Sterling covering this and making it 1,000,000 times better. You’re welcome, Microsoft. Feel free to send me a check anytime.
Finally, a lady decided to make a Johnny Depp cake. Whatever happened to just writing a letter? Or stalking?
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains