On this episode of The Loop, I take a look at an unofficial University of Arizona graduation video that, to be fair, was more of a good try, good effort than a hit.
I’ll also show you the lady who was taken off a plane simply because she was trying to share the best of Whitney Houston with the world.
Finally, it’s the restaurant heard ’round the world, Amy’s Bakery Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., which became the villains of the Internet after an incredible Facebook rant.
- Scottsdale racer survives 344 mph motorcycle crash during record try
- Phoenix area posts second-largest increase in construction jobs in US
- Multiple Arizona cities chosen as top places to retire, Scottsdale ranks first
- Arizona dog currently up for adoption has long, unusual history
- Bad decisions probably caused plane crash that killed Scottsdale family