On this episode of The Loop, I take a look at an unofficial University of Arizona graduation video that, to be fair, was more of a good try, good effort than a hit.
I’ll also show you the lady who was taken off a plane simply because she was trying to share the best of Whitney Houston with the world.
Finally, it’s the restaurant heard ’round the world, Amy’s Bakery Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., which became the villains of the Internet after an incredible Facebook rant.
- Scottsdale named among best cities for renters, Glendale among worst
- Car once owned by Nazi leader Adolf Hitler doesn’t sell in Scottsdale
- Hula’s Modern Tiki to close in Phoenix, relocate nearby
- Here are the Phoenix-area highway restrictions for Jan. 19 weekend
- Teenager killed in Scottsdale crash that tore car in half