Oh, how I love a showdown. Especially when the person I’m rooting for wins.
If you somehow missed it, “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon and actress Emma Stone threw down in a pretty epic lip sync contest. Fallon may have started strong, but Stone handed it to him. Way to represent Arizona, Emma.
Speaking of music, have you seen the clip of a couple announcing their second baby a la Taylor Swift? They’re not very good. At all.
Finally, I’m as tired of all they bullying talk as you are, but I found a pretty awesome clip that shows why your kid should leave that nerdy kid in their class alone. Heck, they may buy that kid a Snickers after this one.
- It’s me, again: Adele performs ‘Hello’ with classroom instruments on ‘Tonight Show’
- Ned Foster calls it a career, signs off after 26 years on KTAR News
- Re-imagine ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ with your favorite celebrities
- Here’s what happens when Adele enters an Adele look-alike contest
- Penguins attempt an adorable escape from Danish zoo