Oh, how I love a showdown. Especially when the person I’m rooting for wins.
If you somehow missed it, “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon and actress Emma Stone threw down in a pretty epic lip sync contest. Fallon may have started strong, but Stone handed it to him. Way to represent Arizona, Emma.
Speaking of music, have you seen the clip of a couple announcing their second baby a la Taylor Swift? They’re not very good. At all.
Finally, I’m as tired of all they bullying talk as you are, but I found a pretty awesome clip that shows why your kid should leave that nerdy kid in their class alone. Heck, they may buy that kid a Snickers after this one.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development