Oh, how I love a showdown. Especially when the person I’m rooting for wins.
If you somehow missed it, “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon and actress Emma Stone threw down in a pretty epic lip sync contest. Fallon may have started strong, but Stone handed it to him. Way to represent Arizona, Emma.
Speaking of music, have you seen the clip of a couple announcing their second baby a la Taylor Swift? They’re not very good. At all.
Finally, I’m as tired of all they bullying talk as you are, but I found a pretty awesome clip that shows why your kid should leave that nerdy kid in their class alone. Heck, they may buy that kid a Snickers after this one.
- 19 hilarious moments every single woman can (unfortunately) relate to
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Report: Bald eagles breaking breeding records in Arizona
- Slow ride: Viral video shows what really happens to checked luggage
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school