Oh, how I love a showdown. Especially when the person I’m rooting for wins.
If you somehow missed it, “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon and actress Emma Stone threw down in a pretty epic lip sync contest. Fallon may have started strong, but Stone handed it to him. Way to represent Arizona, Emma.
Speaking of music, have you seen the clip of a couple announcing their second baby a la Taylor Swift? They’re not very good. At all.
Finally, I’m as tired of all they bullying talk as you are, but I found a pretty awesome clip that shows why your kid should leave that nerdy kid in their class alone. Heck, they may buy that kid a Snickers after this one.
- Toddler hitches a ride with an unlikely driver — Daisy the dog
- Jay Leno subs in for Jimmy Fallon during The Tonight Show monologue
- Little girl freaks out when she learns ‘Voice’ star Adam Levine is married
- American kids try food from around the world
- Big on attitude: Little French bulldog scares off brazen bears