Internet, you disappoint me.
In the age of Jimmy Kimmel, how did so many people fall for a video from a company claiming the hoverboard from “Back to the Future” was actually a reality?
If you fell for it, shame on you. I imagine the company that actually invents this will, you know, market the thing before publishing it online. After all, this would generate just a teeny, tiny fortune.
Next, we all love ice cream. Who doesn’t? It’s cold, creamy and delicious. But we don’t love ice cream as much as this kid. Not even close. He gave his face for the cause.
Finally, have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in a room where someone is speaking a foreign language? This girl takes us on a trip around the world using gibberish to show us what other languages sound like.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- Adorable toddler does his best to identify dinosaurs
- Don’t bean sad: World’s largest Starbucks is not opening in Phoenix
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
- Leonardo DiCaprio pretends to be crazy fan, freaks out friend Jonah Hill
- Here’s what you missed at the 2016 Republican National Convention