Internet, you disappoint me.
In the age of Jimmy Kimmel, how did so many people fall for a video from a company claiming the hoverboard from “Back to the Future” was actually a reality?
If you fell for it, shame on you. I imagine the company that actually invents this will, you know, market the thing before publishing it online. After all, this would generate just a teeny, tiny fortune.
Next, we all love ice cream. Who doesn’t? It’s cold, creamy and delicious. But we don’t love ice cream as much as this kid. Not even close. He gave his face for the cause.
Finally, have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in a room where someone is speaking a foreign language? This girl takes us on a trip around the world using gibberish to show us what other languages sound like.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Here’s what happens when two hamsters try sharing one wheel (VIDEO)
- Man sets gas station on fire when he tries to kill spider (VIDEO)