I am rethinking my “cats are stupid” philosophy that’s served me so well over the years.
Not because I met a friendly one, but because of a new clip making the rounds. It’s called “Banecat” and it is exactly what it sounds like.
A guy dressed his cat up as Bane from “The Dark Knight Rises.” It’s awesome.
You know what else is awesome, aside from you for watching “The Loop?” An Italian guy freaking out about Mentos and Coke. Get ready for World Cup-esque screaming.
Speaking of screaming, have you seen the clip of the Arizona kid who found out he’s having another sister? He was unhappy, to say the least.
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Wacky weather: Arizona opens 2016 with heavy rain, snow from El Nino
- No suspenders: Annual Phoenix No Pants Light Rail Ride this weekend