I am rethinking my “cats are stupid” philosophy that’s served me so well over the years.
Not because I met a friendly one, but because of a new clip making the rounds. It’s called “Banecat” and it is exactly what it sounds like.
A guy dressed his cat up as Bane from “The Dark Knight Rises.” It’s awesome.
You know what else is awesome, aside from you for watching “The Loop?” An Italian guy freaking out about Mentos and Coke. Get ready for World Cup-esque screaming.
Speaking of screaming, have you seen the clip of the Arizona kid who found out he’s having another sister? He was unhappy, to say the least.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- Adorable toddler does his best to identify dinosaurs
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
- Leonardo DiCaprio pretends to be crazy fan, freaks out friend Jonah Hill
- Here’s what you missed at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Rev. Jarrett Maupin: March was successful, nonviolent