On this episode of The Loop, I finally get my sweet revenge on all those fashionistas who like to laugh at my “style.”
Or Jimmy Kimmel does.
Kimmel took to New York Fashion Week to ask all those fashion-savvy folks about some shocking trends. It’s your standard man-on-the-street clip, but the designers and trends aren’t real. Excellent.
I also take a look at a dad whose “short” plea to his daughter went viral. Rather than speaking to her about her clothing choices, he made his own short shorts and wore them in public. His daughter learned her lesson, but maybe we can discuss her dad’s slogan over dinner.
Finally, a clown is popping up in an English town. He’s not trying to scare anyone, he just wants to be noticed. It’s terrifying.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development
- Two for the price of one: Ben Affleck sneaks Matt Damon onto ‘Jimmy Kimmel’
- Jimmy Kimmel, John Krasinski holiday prank war takes a turn for the messy
- Jimmy Kimmel’s annual Halloween candy challenge makes kids crazy
- Kristen Wiig debuts ‘Crying in a Sweater’ trailer and her performance is award-worthy
- Jimmy Kimmel speaks about brutal Cecil the Lion slaying