On this episode of “The Loop,” I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it’s Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can’t stand All Hallow’s Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give “The Loop” another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- Jimmy Kimmel’s 6th annual ‘Ate my kids’ Halloween candy’ prank
- Arizona officials report big drop in Halloween weekend DUI arrests
- Oh, good Google! Search engine treats users with Halloween Doodle game
- Be scary safe: How to have a great Halloween that puts safety first
- One way to celebrate Halloween: Girl gets head stuck in a pumpkin