On this episode of “The Loop,” I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it’s Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can’t stand All Hallow’s Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give “The Loop” another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- NY teen admits to killing 2, wounding 5 at Halloween party
- Jimmy Kimmel’s 6th annual ‘Ate my kids’ Halloween candy’ prank
- Arizona officials report big drop in Halloween weekend DUI arrests
- Oh, good Google! Search engine treats users with Halloween Doodle game
- Be scary safe: How to have a great Halloween that puts safety first