On this episode of “The Loop,” I set viral videos aside for the week.
Why? Because it’s Halloween and I love me some Halloween.
From pumpkin patches to pumpkin beer, from horror movies to scaring people, Halloween is one of the best holidays out there.
You may disagree, but before you do, check out this episode. I give you 10 reasons why I love Halloween.
If you finish it and still can’t stand All Hallow’s Eve, go drink a lot of pumpkin beer, eat some candy and give “The Loop” another watch. I promise it will make a lot more sense, or at least be slightly more entertaining.
- Number of Arizona Halloween weekend DUI arrests doubled this year
- Main Street Minute: Trade in your Halloween candy for cash in Gilbert
- McCain pushes for NYC terror suspect to be interrogated as enemy soldier
- Mean streak: Celebrate Halloween with some scary prank videos
- Hilarious Halloween costumes take social media by storm