Politicians have been debating immigration for years. Recently, the debate — or should I say, stage show — has picked up again because of an influx of Central American children.
So far, politicians have spoken about immigration and the need for border security. Action has been much harder to come by as elections are on the horizon. This show is exactly what the politicians want: Look at me. Listen to what I am saying.
And that’s exactly what many voters do. Look. Listen. Vote. Because elections are show business after all.
Action? Who needs action?
In this video I explore the immigration stage show and who stars in it.
- Ken Bennett to challenge Ducey in Arizona Republican primary
- Red for Ed supporters, teachers gather in Surprise for rally
- Former presidents among hundreds at Barbara Bush’s funeral
- Doug Ducey uses 10 vetoes to tell lawmakers that teachers need raise
- Recap: KTAR News’ trip to the border when Ducey, Nielsen were there