Father’s Day is Sunday and you know what that means.
Dad’s worked hard all year and this year is his year. This is the year he earned the “Best Dad Ever” title and will wear a shirt just so everyone knows.
You know that guy who wears the self-promoting shirt around on HIS day.
Every dad is the “World’s No. 1 Dad.” Or not.
How does one go about winning that title? As a parent you’ve never made a mistake? Missed a soccer practice due to work?
If not, than bravo, Pops! You are the “World’s Greatest Dad” after all.
But if so, I have come up with some more realistic t-shirts that might tickle your fancy.
- Scottsdale pastor offers advice for dad ahead of Father’s Day
- Totally tech: Nine electronic gift ideas for Father’s Day
- Eyes On Parenting: Some kids had no dad to celebrate for Fathers Day
- Sharper Point: Extremely hot Father’s Day is perfect excuse to be lazy
- Knock Dad’s socks off with a great Father’s Day gift