A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Faith in Humanity: Muslim man asks for hugs in Paris while blindfolded
- Awwww! Elderly man invited to British radio station studio after calling in for company
- Police question man in tactical gear on Interstate 10 in Phoenix
- MCSO searching for man in possible attempted abduction case
- Police searching for man suspected of robbing Phoenix fitness center