A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Silver Alert canceled for missing elderly man
- Widow of Texas man shot by Mesa officer asks court to release body-camera video
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Phoenix-area man diagnosed with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled, missing Mesa man found
- Report: Canadian man creates revenge website to target Arizona ex-wife