A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Man admits to trying to steal train near downtown Phoenix
- Biker dies after collapsing on South Mountain in Phoenix
- Man wanted on suspicion of two mosque burglaries in Arizona
- Phoenix woman accused of manslaughter in bicyclist’s death
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona