A man’s hands are expected to be rough. Rough from hours of hard man work. Hours of mowing the lawn. Hours of chopping wood for the fire. Hours of building that piece of furniture for your family room. Hours of just being manly.
But what about the man who has let his hands get too soft? The man who is still manly, but doesn’t mind the occasional delegation of labor. The guy who still does work, just from his desk, instead of in the garage. The man who uses gloves for golf because, let’s be honest, getting callous’ can be a painful process.
No, I’m not talking about myself; I’m talking about you, That Guy.
- Phoenix jury convicts Syrian man accused of making bomb component
- Man killed in Phoenix after shootout with police
- Kansas man bloody, naked before officer shot him in northern Arizona
- Arizona man accused in 1987 death of a San Antonio woman
- Arizona failed to protect foster kid for 12 years, $15M claim alleges