You know That Guy: The one who stands in line for the latest and greatest device three days before its release even though he hasn’t figured out how to fully work his last latest and greatest device yet.
With the never-ending release of new Apple products and other fancy technology like Google Glass, you are bound to run across someone that has more technology in their possession than they know what to do with.
Why fix the old one, when you can just buy a brand new shiny one with a bigger screen?
Here’s to you, That Guy, for always having to have the latest gadget, and having no shame for your love of technological advances.
- Intel CEO: Fixes on the way for serious chip security flaws
- Arizona police department tests gun-mounted cameras
- NASA drops replica Orion spacecraft in Arizona desert to test parachutes
- Door problem delays Arizona test drop of Orion spacecraft replica
- NASA to test Orion spacecraft parachute system in Arizona