You know That Guy: The one who stands in line for the latest and greatest device three days before its release even though he hasn’t figured out how to fully work his last latest and greatest device yet.
With the never-ending release of new Apple products and other fancy technology like Google Glass, you are bound to run across someone that has more technology in their possession than they know what to do with.
Why fix the old one, when you can just buy a brand new shiny one with a bigger screen?
Here’s to you, That Guy, for always having to have the latest gadget, and having no shame for your love of technological advances.
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
- Main Street Minute: Scottsdale tech company hiring software engineers
- Do mesh Wi-Fi networks provide better coverage than traditional routers?
- Boeing on track to move hundreds of jobs to Mesa
- With catcalls and applause, Cannes debates rise of Netflix