You know That Guy: The one who stands in line for the latest and greatest device three days before its release even though he hasn’t figured out how to fully work his last latest and greatest device yet.
With the never-ending release of new Apple products and other fancy technology like Google Glass, you are bound to run across someone that has more technology in their possession than they know what to do with.
Why fix the old one, when you can just buy a brand new shiny one with a bigger screen?
Here’s to you, That Guy, for always having to have the latest gadget, and having no shame for your love of technological advances.
- National parks in Arizona using microchip tech to deter thieves
- Scottsdale racer survives 344 mph motorcycle crash during record try
- Ducey executive order establishes cybersecurity team for Arizona
- New technology to improve dust storm warning for Arizona drivers
- Amazon sends Phoenix area some love in form of electronics to schools