The story line’s the same every year: it’s going to be hot in Arizona during the summer. It just is. It’s what we get for having some of the best winters around.
However, we all know “That Guy” who just can’t get over the heat. He brings it up every chance he gets. We get it that guy; you’re sweating. We all are.
Doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, I bet you know this guy. Heck, you might even be “That Guy.”
- Young Mexican refugees who arrive at the border alone struggle to build a life in US
- What is Arizona’s most disproportionately consumed Thanksgiving side dish?
- Border Patrol having trouble hiring new agents to work along US-Mexico border
- ‘The Boss’ is back: Rare Bruce Springsteen video of Phoenix-area concert debuts
- Arizona law enforcement, college football organizers on alert after Paris attacks