The story line’s the same every year: it’s going to be hot in Arizona during the summer. It just is. It’s what we get for having some of the best winters around.
However, we all know “That Guy” who just can’t get over the heat. He brings it up every chance he gets. We get it that guy; you’re sweating. We all are.
Doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, I bet you know this guy. Heck, you might even be “That Guy.”
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Snowfall closes major eastbound freeway in northern Arizona
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list