Do you like when the dinner bell rings? So do we, which is
why Pat McMahon sat down with Mark Tarbell, owner of Tarbell’s in
Tarbell’s features one of the most innovative kitchens in
Phoenix and none know it better than Tarbell himself.
Selections include a cast iron-seared pepper steak served
with au gratin potatoes and pan-creamed spinach and a house-
made ribbon pasta with chicken fennel sausage, spinach,
crushed Campari tomatoes & Parmesan broth.
Tarbell’s also has an extensive wine list for the perfect
pairing with our course.
The restaurant on 32nd and Camelback is open from 5:00 p.m.
to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 5:00 p.m. to 9:00
p.m. on Sunday.
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball