Join Pat McMahon as he sits down with Charlotte
Hopkins, general manager, of Seasons 52 in a
new feature titled “Take 5 for Foodies.”
There are a few things you need to know about Seasons
It is located at the Biltmore Fashion Park (24th &
Camelback) and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to
Their signature dishes are flat breads, Cedar Plank Salmon
and an expansive wine list.
They have four different “seasonal” menus they use through
out the year with new daily specials for lunch and dinner.
The type of food you will find is American, Latin and
Asian specialties with no entree being over 475 calories.
Appetizers range from $5-10 with entrees being in the $12-
Also, a piano bar is playing nightly.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon