Join Pat McMahon as he sits down with Charlotte
Hopkins, general manager, of Seasons 52 in a
new feature titled “Take 5 for Foodies.”
There are a few things you need to know about Seasons
It is located at the Biltmore Fashion Park (24th &
Camelback) and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to
Their signature dishes are flat breads, Cedar Plank Salmon
and an expansive wine list.
They have four different “seasonal” menus they use through
out the year with new daily specials for lunch and dinner.
The type of food you will find is American, Latin and
Asian specialties with no entree being over 475 calories.
Appetizers range from $5-10 with entrees being in the $12-
Also, a piano bar is playing nightly.
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday