Join Pat McMahon as he sits down with Charlotte
Hopkins, general manager, of Seasons 52 in a
new feature titled “Take 5 for Foodies.”
There are a few things you need to know about Seasons
It is located at the Biltmore Fashion Park (24th &
Camelback) and is open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to
Their signature dishes are flat breads, Cedar Plank Salmon
and an expansive wine list.
They have four different “seasonal” menus they use through
out the year with new daily specials for lunch and dinner.
The type of food you will find is American, Latin and
Asian specialties with no entree being over 475 calories.
Appetizers range from $5-10 with entrees being in the $12-
Also, a piano bar is playing nightly.
- Here’s what you need to know about Lost Lake Festival in Phoenix
- Phoenix’s Mission Possible Café serves more than just food
- Two Arizona spots named to best Mexican restaurants in America list
- Say, cheese! Mac and Cheese Fest to be held in Scottsdale on Saturday
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day