Scramble is this week’s feature on
Take 5 for Foodies with Pat McMahon.
It’s a self-described local restaurant with local
The menu is a mix of
sandwiches, pizzas and salads for lunch, with everything –
you-can-imagine-breakfast available all day.
The location is on the NW corner of 7th St & Mountain View.
9832 N. 7th St #1
Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017
- Main Street Minute: Bashas’ plays chicken with recipe contest
- Off Central: Mesa non-profit provides schoolkids with food for weekend
- Are you an empanada lover? Try San Tan Valley’s Lola Empanada