Scramble is this week’s feature on
Take 5 for Foodies with Pat McMahon.
It’s a self-described local restaurant with local
The menu is a mix of
sandwiches, pizzas and salads for lunch, with everything –
you-can-imagine-breakfast available all day.
The location is on the NW corner of 7th St & Mountain View.
9832 N. 7th St #1
Phoenix, AZ 85020 USA
Hours are 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Arizona group aims to give free meals to more low-income students
- Here are the best Phoenix-area restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods