Pat McMahon sits down with Lauren Bailey, Postino partner,
and learns the history of Postino, the culture of the
people and about their infamous bruchetta and wine
Postino has two locations;
5144 N. Central Avenue and 3939 E. Campbell Avenue.
The hours are Mon-Thu 11a-11p, Fri 11a-12a, Sat from mid-
morning until 12a and Sun from mid-morning until 10p.
Their menu provides a variety of brucchetta and panini
choices, among other offerings.
They have an extensive wine menu that they change multiple
times throughout year.
Postino holds their customers loyalty as an important
Additional information on Postino can be found
- Phoenix among test cities for new Chick-fil-A menu items
- Valley chef Chris Bianco makes pizza with Jimmy Kimmel, Billy Crystal
- Arizona has 22 of nation’s top 100 outdoor restaurants
- Main Street Minute: Greek spot in Tempe has deals for customers
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona