Pizza is one of the most popular foods in America and
there is nothing like some of the pest pie in the state.
Here in Phoenix, we have the home of the now-international
chain that is taking the pizza world by storm: Pizzeria
Chris Bianco, owner of Pizzeria Bianco, sat down to
discuss his restaurant that is quickly becoming a
sensation among foodies worldwide.
The Phoenix pizzeria routinely sees waits up to two hours
for a table on busy nights, but reservations are only
accepted for groups of six to 10 when possible.
The pizzeria is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m.
to 10:00 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Bianco also has other enterprises and locations, which can
be seen on his website.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017