Pizza is one of the most popular foods in America and
there is nothing like some of the pest pie in the state.
Here in Phoenix, we have the home of the now-international
chain that is taking the pizza world by storm: Pizzeria
Chris Bianco, owner of Pizzeria Bianco, sat down to
discuss his restaurant that is quickly becoming a
sensation among foodies worldwide.
The Phoenix pizzeria routinely sees waits up to two hours
for a table on busy nights, but reservations are only
accepted for groups of six to 10 when possible.
The pizzeria is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m.
to 10:00 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Bianco also has other enterprises and locations, which can
be seen on his website.
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location
- Are you hungry yet? 10-day Arizona Restaurant Week to kick off on Friday