Pizza is one of the most popular foods in America and
there is nothing like some of the pest pie in the state.
Here in Phoenix, we have the home of the now-international
chain that is taking the pizza world by storm: Pizzeria
Chris Bianco, owner of Pizzeria Bianco, sat down to
discuss his restaurant that is quickly becoming a
sensation among foodies worldwide.
The Phoenix pizzeria routinely sees waits up to two hours
for a table on busy nights, but reservations are only
accepted for groups of six to 10 when possible.
The pizzeria is open Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m.
to 10:00 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Bianco also has other enterprises and locations, which can
be seen on his website.
- Hungry holidays? 1 in 7 Arizona homes suffer from food anxiety, expert says
- Another build-your-own pizza chain to come to Phoenix area
- Food website ranks Phoenix pizzeria among best in the nation
- Here are some tips for eating healthy this holiday season
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving