Inca’s Peruvian Cuisine is located in
North Scottsdale in the Promenade Shopping Center on Frank
Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale Road.
7325 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 104
Scottsdale Arizona 85254
The menu includes many signature
Peruvian dishes including a variety of ceviches.
Pat McMahon sits down with Fatima Campos, owner of Inca’s,
to find out about some of the traditional food and drinks
available at her restuarant.
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- The Chuckbox in Tempe named Arizona’s ‘best college town food’
- Phoenix’s Lost Lake Festival to feature dozens of local eateries, breweries
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball