Inca’s Peruvian Cuisine is located in
North Scottsdale in the Promenade Shopping Center on Frank
Lloyd Wright and Scottsdale Road.
7325 E. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 104
Scottsdale Arizona 85254
The menu includes many signature
Peruvian dishes including a variety of ceviches.
Pat McMahon sits down with Fatima Campos, owner of Inca’s,
to find out about some of the traditional food and drinks
available at her restuarant.
- I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
- Check out Arizona’s favorite places to eat based on OpenTable reviews
- Guy Fieri rolls through Arizona, adds Mesa Hawaiian restaurant to ‘like’ list
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK