Pat McMahon sits with Rick “Koji” Hashimoto, of Hana Japanese Eatery, to learn the ins and outs of Japanese food. Koji also has some suggestions for those who are NOT fans of raw fish and how they can still find something to eat at his restaurant.
Hana is located on 7th Avenue and Missouri. It’s a restaurant where you’ll never need reservations and it’s BYOB!
5524 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, Az 85013
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm
- Here’s what you need to know about Lost Lake Festival in Phoenix
- Phoenix’s Mission Possible Café serves more than just food
- Two Arizona spots named to best Mexican restaurants in America list
- Say, cheese! Mac and Cheese Fest to be held in Scottsdale on Saturday
- Eight Phoenix spots to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day