Pat McMahon sits with Rick “Koji” Hashimoto, of Hana Japanese Eatery, to learn the ins and outs of Japanese food. Koji also has some suggestions for those who are NOT fans of raw fish and how they can still find something to eat at his restaurant.
Hana is located on 7th Avenue and Missouri. It’s a restaurant where you’ll never need reservations and it’s BYOB!
5524 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, Az 85013
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Lost Lake Festival to feature life-sized games like pool, foosball
- D-backs’ Chase Field ranks in Top 5 in MLB stadium food safety rankings
- Maricopa County animal shelters get huge food donation
- Mesa’s United Food Bank lost three weeks of food, needs donations