Pat McMahon sits with Rick “Koji” Hashimoto, of Hana Japanese Eatery, to learn the ins and outs of Japanese food. Koji also has some suggestions for those who are NOT fans of raw fish and how they can still find something to eat at his restaurant.
Hana is located on 7th Avenue and Missouri. It’s a restaurant where you’ll never need reservations and it’s BYOB!
5524 N 7th Ave
Phoenix, Az 85013
Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-2:30pm, 5-9pm
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods
- Top 10 Phoenix-area spots to mark National Burrito Day
- Phoenix-area burger joint named one of the best in the country