The Arizona Diamondbacks opened Major League Baseball’s season in Australia against the Los Angeles Dodgers in late March. They were considered the “home” team and lost both games.
Brian Harris emailed
firstname.lastname@example.org and wanted to know whether Doug Franz, from Doug & Wolf on Arizona Sports on 98.7 FM, thought the D-backs’ trip would take away from the traditional excitement of Opening Day at Chase Field.
Here is Doug’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Arizona woman becomes hit at Dodger Stadium as ‘Rally Granny’
- D-backs CEO: Chase Field hit by ‘near-catastrophic’ flooding this season
- Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier sells Phoenix-area home for nearly $5M
- Los Angeles reaches deal with Olympic leaders for 2028 Games
- Luxurious Paradise Valley home sells for nearly $4M