Short Takes is a video feature where you ask any of our hosts or reporters something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
The last U.S. soldier, Bowe Bergdahl, who was being held in Afghanistan since was recently released by his captors in exchange for the release of five Taliban militants from the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Ryan Phillips emailed and wanted to know if Larry Gaydos, from Mac and Gaydos afternoons on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR, thought terrorist groups will now be encouraged to take more American soldiers because of this swap?
Here is Gaydos’ take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Delay granted at Phoenix trial for man accused of making bomb parts
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Valley law enforcement K9s undergo explosive detection training
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff