Short Takes is a video feature where you get to ask any of our hosts, reporters or personalities about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
Jim Cross is News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s wildfire expert. Unfortunately, wildfire season has started early in the West. So, what can we expect in the months to come and what can homeowners do to make a difference?
Here is Jim’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- Arizona DPS, Phoenix police partner to stop wrong-way highway drivers
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- YouTube video shows how firefighters battle deadly California wildfires
- Fire crews protect observatory on Southern California peak