Short Takes is a video feature where you get to ask any of our hosts, reporters or personalities about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
Jim Cross is News/Talk 92.3 KTAR’s wildfire expert. Unfortunately, wildfire season has started early in the West. So, what can we expect in the months to come and what can homeowners do to make a difference?
Here is Jim’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports, now on 98.7 FM, just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Most of Arizona under severe fire restrictions for Memorial Day weekend
- Potatoe Fire about 25 acres large, forced State Route 87 closures Sunday
- Study: Wildfire, flooding near Williams could cost $694M
- Wildfire endangers residents of town in Prescott National Forest
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards