I found an interesting post on Bob McClay’s personal Facebook page. Bob is the co-host of Arizona’s Morning News Weekend on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR.
Bob said that he had been speaking with the manager of the Chick-fil-A in Scottsdale, and she said that Chick-fil-As can still play instrumental Christian music, but the company has issued a directive that no songs that have words can be played on their in-store music system. Apparently, there were too many complaints and problems.
Here’s Bob’s take on that directive:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Top Clicks of January 2016
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool