I found an interesting post on Bob McClay’s personal Facebook page. Bob is the co-host of Arizona’s Morning News Weekend on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR.
Bob said that he had been speaking with the manager of the Chick-fil-A in Scottsdale, and she said that Chick-fil-As can still play instrumental Christian music, but the company has issued a directive that no songs that have words can be played on their in-store music system. Apparently, there were too many complaints and problems.
Here’s Bob’s take on that directive:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
email@example.com. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Several Phoenix-area cities to take part in census to raise funds for the Valley
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Obama, Arizona Republicans react to House Speaker John Boehner’s resignation