Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham has one goal: To help you live life better for less.
Alicia is our deals expert at News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and she says people are throwing away money when they toss their unused expired deal coupons (from Groupon, Living Social, Deal Chicken, etc). In this week’s edition of Short Takes she explains why. Plus, Alicia shares her favorite deal companies and offers some tips on how to choose which deals to buy.
Here’s Alicia’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- New real estate brokerage expands outside of Utah, into Phoenix
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation
- Climate data shows 2017 was warmest year ever on record in Arizona