Wallet Watcher Alicia Markham has one goal: To help you live life better for less.
Alicia is our deals expert at News/Talk 92.3 KTAR and she says people are throwing away money when they toss their unused expired deal coupons (from Groupon, Living Social, Deal Chicken, etc). In this week’s edition of Short Takes she explains why. Plus, Alicia shares her favorite deal companies and offers some tips on how to choose which deals to buy.
Here’s Alicia’s take:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR or Arizona Sports Now on 98.7 FM just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Alicia’s Deals: Get a smoking deal on a Costco membership on Living Social
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Top Clicks of January 2016
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend