Short Takes is a feature on KTAR.com where you get to ask any of our hosts, reporters or personalities about something in the news and they’ll give you their take on it.
Darrin Smith wanted to know what Pamela Hughes, of the Bruce St. James Show on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR, thought about former NFL quarterback and FOX Sports analyst Donovan McNabb saying that he doesn’t consider NASCAR drivers like Jimmie Johnson athletes. Johnson just won his sixth Sprint Cup Series Championship.
Here is Pamela’s take on it:
If you have a question for one of our hosts on News/Talk 92.3 KTAR, Arizona Sports 620 or 98.7 The Peak, just email your name and question to
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can even ask your question with a short video. Simply attach it to your email.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final race
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- McCain, Flake report rips DOD for paying teams to honor soldiers
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group offers financial help to those with breast cancer