The death penalty is always a controversial subject that polarizes the masses into “eye for an eye” arguments.
Joseph Rudolph Wood was executed on July 23. His execution took 117 minutes. I tend to go back and forth on the death penalty, however, the execution took too long in my opinion. I’m not sure the death penalty applies in every case, but I’m sure it shouldn’t last almost two hours.
In this video, I explain why I’m an advocate for bringing back the firing squad. I also explore who else still executes prisoners and where the U.S. ranks in totals around the world. Hint: We are not in good company.
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
- Lawyer fights against retaliation for Arizona prison workers in Florence gas incident
- Republican US House pioneer Ed Young dies at age 96
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll