The death penalty is always a controversial subject that polarizes the masses into “eye for an eye” arguments.
Joseph Rudolph Wood was executed on July 23. His execution took 117 minutes. I tend to go back and forth on the death penalty, however, the execution took too long in my opinion. I’m not sure the death penalty applies in every case, but I’m sure it shouldn’t last almost two hours.
In this video, I explain why I’m an advocate for bringing back the firing squad. I also explore who else still executes prisoners and where the U.S. ranks in totals around the world. Hint: We are not in good company.
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Inmate at Arizona prison in Florence found dead in his cell
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs