Hundreds of people have shown up across America to protest migrant children arriving from Central America. The focus of these protests have been on the buses that are carrying them to shelters.
The goal is to turn the buses around and have these children sent elsewhere. Rob Hunter thinks the protesters are sending a much different message than they think.
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Arizona voters do not want US-Mexico border wall