Hundreds of people have shown up across America to protest migrant children arriving from Central America. The focus of these protests have been on the buses that are carrying them to shelters.
The goal is to turn the buses around and have these children sent elsewhere. Rob Hunter thinks the protesters are sending a much different message than they think.
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation