Hundreds of people have shown up across America to protest migrant children arriving from Central America. The focus of these protests have been on the buses that are carrying them to shelters.
The goal is to turn the buses around and have these children sent elsewhere. Rob Hunter thinks the protesters are sending a much different message than they think.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest news stories from St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend