Hundreds of people have shown up across America to protest migrant children arriving from Central America. The focus of these protests have been on the buses that are carrying them to shelters.
The goal is to turn the buses around and have these children sent elsewhere. Rob Hunter thinks the protesters are sending a much different message than they think.
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Opinion: This walkout most likely will backfire on our teachers
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend