A United Nations employee is on a race against time to stop a world wide pandemic. Nations are falling as more people are bitten and turning into zombies.
I’m going to be honest; I am not a zombie person. I don’t watch the TV shows, movies, or the like so take that for what it’s worth. This is a movie done by Brad Pitt’s production company, and I thought it was decent. One of the main things that bothered me was the people didn’t seem to care when they saw their loved ones eaten by a zombie. I can promise you I would have had a reaction!
See my full review in the video below.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day