A United Nations employee is on a race against time to stop a world wide pandemic. Nations are falling as more people are bitten and turning into zombies.
I’m going to be honest; I am not a zombie person. I don’t watch the TV shows, movies, or the like so take that for what it’s worth. This is a movie done by Brad Pitt’s production company, and I thought it was decent. One of the main things that bothered me was the people didn’t seem to care when they saw their loved ones eaten by a zombie. I can promise you I would have had a reaction!
See my full review in the video below.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show