Two mothers fight against the teachers, school board, and teachers union in Pittsburgh after their children are failing in an inner city school. The mothers risk everything trying to bring back the learning environment they feel is missing from the school.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’