Peter Lake, a young man who seems to have gotten involved with the wrong crowd, begins to distance himself from his gang. As he plans to rob a mansion on his own he finds the daughter of the owner of the house still there. He finds out that she is terminally sick, but still falls in love with her. After she dies, he realizes he has the gift of reincarnation and continually looks for her.
I would describe this movie as an ambitious movie. It has romance and science fiction, but overall the movie couldn’t figure out what it was. I also was able to tell when they used green screen effects, which took me out of the story. I felt like I was watching the movie being made.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech