A young woman’s life recently fell apart. To find herself, she decides to take a 1,100-mile hike across the country along the Pacific Crest Trail. As she walks she recalls her life: a divorce, her mother’s death and past destructive behavior.
I wasn’t really sure which way this film was going to go, but I was thrilled with the end result. Reese Witherspoon may have done some of her best work in this movie. She was absolutely stunning, along with the beautiful scenery that is showcased. It will make you want to be a better person when you leave the theater.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen