In the film “We’re the Millers,” a local drug dealer named David is robbed and asked by a wealthy client to pick marijuana in Mexico as re-payment for lost goods. David decides to hire a family in order to blend in and avoid suspicion when everything gets turned upside down.
This movie is spectacular. It is really funny, like laugh out loud funny. It may be the best comedy of the year so far. This film may offend some people, but it’s supposed to!
Just so you know this is my kind of humor. A must see film for this summer.
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather