In the film “We’re the Millers,” a local drug dealer named David is robbed and asked by a wealthy client to pick marijuana in Mexico as re-payment for lost goods. David decides to hire a family in order to blend in and avoid suspicion when everything gets turned upside down.
This movie is spectacular. It is really funny, like laugh out loud funny. It may be the best comedy of the year so far. This film may offend some people, but it’s supposed to!
Just so you know this is my kind of humor. A must see film for this summer.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence