In the film “We’re the Millers,” a local drug dealer named David is robbed and asked by a wealthy client to pick marijuana in Mexico as re-payment for lost goods. David decides to hire a family in order to blend in and avoid suspicion when everything gets turned upside down.
This movie is spectacular. It is really funny, like laugh out loud funny. It may be the best comedy of the year so far. This film may offend some people, but it’s supposed to!
Just so you know this is my kind of humor. A must see film for this summer.
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Eyes on Parenting: Teaching your kids how and when to call 911
- Video captures man getting bit by a bobcat while helping to save dog
- YouTuber demonstrates the world’s biggest Super Soaker
- Man breaks world record for most consecutive one-handed backflips