In the film “We’re the Millers,” a local drug dealer named David is robbed and asked by a wealthy client to pick marijuana in Mexico as re-payment for lost goods. David decides to hire a family in order to blend in and avoid suspicion when everything gets turned upside down.
This movie is spectacular. It is really funny, like laugh out loud funny. It may be the best comedy of the year so far. This film may offend some people, but it’s supposed to!
Just so you know this is my kind of humor. A must see film for this summer.
- Trump again tweets about McCain voting against Obamacare repeal
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey