The 3-D animated film Turbo follows the life of a garden snail that has an affinity for speed. His obsession with all things fast gets him into some trouble as he goes on a journey in hopes of becoming the world’s greatest racer.
This film is as predictable as predictable gets, but it is also a fun movie for the kids that will have them laughing throughout. Now this film isn’t groundbreaking by any means and is basically a mix of Cars and A Bug’s life.
But if you are looking for some good family fun this summer you really can’t go wrong with Turbo.
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol