The 3-D animated film Turbo follows the life of a garden snail that has an affinity for speed. His obsession with all things fast gets him into some trouble as he goes on a journey in hopes of becoming the world’s greatest racer.
This film is as predictable as predictable gets, but it is also a fun movie for the kids that will have them laughing throughout. Now this film isn’t groundbreaking by any means and is basically a mix of Cars and A Bug’s life.
But if you are looking for some good family fun this summer you really can’t go wrong with Turbo.
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Dale Jr, Dude Perfect reenact hilariously accurate driving stereotypes
- Video gives first-person look at firefighters working burning home
- Time-lapse video catches buckets of rain falling on Tucson