The 3-D animated film Turbo follows the life of a garden snail that has an affinity for speed. His obsession with all things fast gets him into some trouble as he goes on a journey in hopes of becoming the world’s greatest racer.
This film is as predictable as predictable gets, but it is also a fun movie for the kids that will have them laughing throughout. Now this film isn’t groundbreaking by any means and is basically a mix of Cars and A Bug’s life.
But if you are looking for some good family fun this summer you really can’t go wrong with Turbo.
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Whoa! Whaaat?? Toddler awestruck by the magic of automatic doors
- Hug it out: Harrison Ford ends feud with Chewbacca with some help from Adele
- ‘The Boss’ is back: Rare Bruce Springsteen video of Phoenix-area concert debuts
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Creed’