Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- This crowd is delightfully shocked by Blue Angels at Chicago Air and Water Show
- Funny dad shows lots of ways to put a kid to bed
- Protesters topple Confederate statue in North Carolina
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Study: Men feel equal struggle balancing work and family