Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October