Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- Emotional video of bullied Tennessee boy prompts wave of support
- Homeowner sets up explosive device to ward off package thief
- Watch as two men base jump off Switzerland mountain into tiny plane
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7