Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway
- House built with LEGO bricks holds special museum in basement
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts