Four years after destroying Chicago, the government has decided that the Autobots are an enemy and no longer welcome. A CIA elite unit sets out to destroy the remaining Autobots. Optimus Prime has lost all faith in the humankind until he meets a young mechanic and his daughter.
As far as movies go, this movie is LONG. It’s jam packed with destruction and fight scenes. There is little to the plot line but I have a feeling the people going to see this movie, don’t really care. It wasn’t terrible but if you are looking for a movie with a storyline…this isn’t it.
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff