An artificial intelligence researcher, Dr. Will Caster is working on an emotional machine that combines technology and the full range of human emotions. As the news of this technology became well known, Dr. Caster finds himself with a group that is against everything he’s working for. In an effort to destroy him, they ultimately give him the platform to succeed.
For a movie that I wanted to like so much, I left the theater feeling “eh” about it. I enjoyed the basic plot line, but it seemed they tried to add too much into the movie that didn’t add much to the final product.
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song