An artificial intelligence researcher, Dr. Will Caster is working on an emotional machine that combines technology and the full range of human emotions. As the news of this technology became well known, Dr. Caster finds himself with a group that is against everything he’s working for. In an effort to destroy him, they ultimately give him the platform to succeed.
For a movie that I wanted to like so much, I left the theater feeling “eh” about it. I enjoyed the basic plot line, but it seemed they tried to add too much into the movie that didn’t add much to the final product.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight