A fine art auctioneer decides to team up with a criminal gang to steal a painting worth millions of dollars. After he suffers a blow to the head during the heist he can’t remember where he hid the painting. The gang fails to get answers out of him using torture. The leader of the gang hires a hypnotherapist to delve into his psyche and that’s when the lines between truth and deceit begin to blur.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘The Death Cure’ brings Maze Runner franchise to dramatic conclusion
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots