The blockbuster hit returns to theaters for a short time this week in preparation for the 2D Blu-ray / 3D Blu-ray disc release on February 19th. Bruce St. James thinks that even if you have already seen the film, seeing it in 3D is worth the money. If you missed it in theaters back in 1986 you will love seeing it on the big screen today.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day