A young girl crosses path with a former boy-genius and the two must unearth the secrets of a land that exists in their collective memories.
As far as Disney movies go, I was disappointed in this film. It was obvious where the film was heading and it took what felt like forever to get there and lacked the “magic” of the traditional Disney films. The look of the movie was very big on screen and I will give it credit for that. I left feeling “eh” at the end of it.
- Universal Pictures releases trailer for new ‘Jurassic World’ movie
- Average rent prices in Phoenix increase by 5 percent, analysis finds
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots