A young girl crosses path with a former boy-genius and the two must unearth the secrets of a land that exists in their collective memories.
As far as Disney movies go, I was disappointed in this film. It was obvious where the film was heading and it took what felt like forever to get there and lacked the “magic” of the traditional Disney films. The look of the movie was very big on screen and I will give it credit for that. I left feeling “eh” at the end of it.
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary
- Trailer released for ‘Only the Brave,’ film about Granite Mountain Hotshots
- New feature film ‘Arizona’ was shot in New Mexico
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions