The Wolverine is the next X-Men installment to hit the big screen. The Wolverine sets out to see a dying old friend in Japan, but is attacked by a group called the Yakuza that nearly ends the Wolverine’s life.
The movie is interesting, it has a real complex script and the action scenes are what you would come to expect from a good X-Men film. It does however run a little too long, and in my opinion it kind of started to lose its momentum in the last half an hour.
Nevertheless, this film won’t disappoint and has some real quality acting that makes it worth seeing.
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Here’s what happens when Adele enters an Adele look-alike contest
- No offense to ‘Star Wars’ but this ‘Sea Wars’ trailer is pretty good, too
- Faith in Humanity: Valley charity uses food truck to feed homeless
- Couple uses ‘Whisper Challenge’ to announce surprise pregnancy to parents