“The Wolf of Wall Street” is based on the true story of Jordan Belfort and his climb to the top to a wealthy stockbroker.
During his rise to the top, his company acted as a penny stock boiler room and he defrauded investors with fraudulent stock sales. He lived the extravagant lifestyle with all the partying to go with it, up until he was imprisoned for 22 months for money laundering.
Get ready to sit for a while with this one. It’s a solid three hours long. With that said, it is a pretty good film.
Leonardo DiCaprio kills it in just about every scene he is in, and reminds us of just how good of an actor he is. If you have time for this one, make sure you pack lunch, but it will be worth your time.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day