A group of men band together to form the “Neighborhood Watch” to escape their day to day life. The men find themselves defending Earth from an alien invasion.
Bruce St. James said,”There are brief moments of inappropriateness and funny, but unlike ‘Ted’ they go nowhere and can hardly sustain you for the full 100 minutes. The best thing I can say about it, Vince Vaughn plays Vince Vaughn.” See what rating Bruce gave the movie in this edition of ‘Movies in a Minute’.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’