Back in August of 2008, a large group of climbers attempted to reach the summit of K2, the world’s second-highest mountain.
The movie takes a look into the mysterious death of 11 of the climbers. It is known as the most deadly day on K2.
The whole movie is set up as a mystery. What was the cause of the deaths? Was it language? Oxygen deprivation?
My criticism of the movie is that is doesn’t necessarily answer the questions of what happened, and I guess that’s probably because the answers are still unclear. It’s heartbreaking, but it is worth the watch.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’