A group of friends travel across the country on a road trip. Nic and his two friends are drawn to a deserted area. Everything goes dark and Nic loses consciousness. When he wakes up, he finds himself living a nightmare.
“The Signal” comes off as a “B” Science Fiction film. There are no big CGI effects and it looks a little corny. As far as the storyline goes, it had me hooked through the whole thing but the part that was supposed to be “the big reveal” was easy to see coming. It was a little bit of a letdown, but if you just like some mystery and sci-fi, then this may be a film you like — but won’t love.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale