A group of friends travel across the country on a road trip. Nic and his two friends are drawn to a deserted area. Everything goes dark and Nic loses consciousness. When he wakes up, he finds himself living a nightmare.
“The Signal” comes off as a “B” Science Fiction film. There are no big CGI effects and it looks a little corny. As far as the storyline goes, it had me hooked through the whole thing but the part that was supposed to be “the big reveal” was easy to see coming. It was a little bit of a letdown, but if you just like some mystery and sci-fi, then this may be a film you like — but won’t love.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight