A group of friends travel across the country on a road trip. Nic and his two friends are drawn to a deserted area. Everything goes dark and Nic loses consciousness. When he wakes up, he finds himself living a nightmare.
“The Signal” comes off as a “B” Science Fiction film. There are no big CGI effects and it looks a little corny. As far as the storyline goes, it had me hooked through the whole thing but the part that was supposed to be “the big reveal” was easy to see coming. It was a little bit of a letdown, but if you just like some mystery and sci-fi, then this may be a film you like — but won’t love.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech