Walter Mitty is a daydreamer. To escape the day-to-day drab he constantly disappears into a fantasy life filled with action, romance and heroism. When the jobs of he and his co-worker are threatened, he goes on a worldwide exploration and has a bigger adventure than anything he had ever dreamed of.
To be honest, I was disappointed in this film. I didn’t really think that, for a two hour movie, there was enough to fill all the time. It might have been better as a 30-minute sitcom. There are aesthetic parts of the film that are beautiful but overall I didn’t find the film that interesting.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day