Walter Mitty is a daydreamer. To escape the day-to-day drab he constantly disappears into a fantasy life filled with action, romance and heroism. When the jobs of he and his co-worker are threatened, he goes on a worldwide exploration and has a bigger adventure than anything he had ever dreamed of.
To be honest, I was disappointed in this film. I didn’t really think that, for a two hour movie, there was enough to fill all the time. It might have been better as a 30-minute sitcom. There are aesthetic parts of the film that are beautiful but overall I didn’t find the film that interesting.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’