Walter Mitty is a daydreamer. To escape the day-to-day drab he constantly disappears into a fantasy life filled with action, romance and heroism. When the jobs of he and his co-worker are threatened, he goes on a worldwide exploration and has a bigger adventure than anything he had ever dreamed of.
To be honest, I was disappointed in this film. I didn’t really think that, for a two hour movie, there was enough to fill all the time. It might have been better as a 30-minute sitcom. There are aesthetic parts of the film that are beautiful but overall I didn’t find the film that interesting.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show