A group of older folks moved to India because it was cheaper to retire there than in America. The group, who all live in the same hotel — The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel for the Elderly and Beautiful — experience life and have aspirations to do more.
I thought the first movie, “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” was great and this sequel is also a delightful movie. With actors and actresses like Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Richard Gere, you would expect no less. There are some holes and parts that aren’t so great, but it will keep you entertained and engaged. What more can you ask from a movie?
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen