A group of older folks moved to India because it was cheaper to retire there than in America. The group, who all live in the same hotel — The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel for the Elderly and Beautiful — experience life and have aspirations to do more.
I thought the first movie, “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” was great and this sequel is also a delightful movie. With actors and actresses like Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Richard Gere, you would expect no less. There are some holes and parts that aren’t so great, but it will keep you entertained and engaged. What more can you ask from a movie?
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech