Eric Lomax was one of thousands of prisoners of war in Japan during World War II. He was tortured and forced to work on the Thai/Burma railway. Years later, his wife finds out that the man who was responsible for her husband’s torture is still alive. Lomax sets out to find and confront his captor.
This is a tough movie to watch but one with a lot of redeeming factors. I would have liked a little more out of it, but overall the movie touched me. I think a lot of people will enjoy this movie and the parts of humanity it shows.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech